Senior Sales Manager
Established in 2021, F9 welcomes you to a fusion of technology products and services. We partner with wide range of global partners and renowned brands to provide first class products and service to our valuable customers. We are engaged in providing Hospitality software solutions & Various IT Solutions to small, medium and large-scale industry.
As a Senior Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include crafting strategies to increase adoption, and market penetration in cloud industry verticals to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for developing and executing strategic go-to-market plans and strategies to accelerate sales while improving market penetration, sales effectiveness, and efficiency in delivery against our cloud sales objectives and SaaS transformational business priorities.
The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organization, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objective.
- Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using cloud web services cloud computing platform.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around cloud services.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc.).
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction. Basic qualifications
- The right person will possess 3-8 years of experience in IT sales
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work effectively cross-functionally at executive levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop scalable analytical frameworks to solve complex business issues
- Execution & results-oriented
- Strong strategic, business, and financial acumen
- Knowledge and experience in building field best practices to enhancing productivity, speed, and scale.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, data center technologies, web services, and enterprise software.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong connections and the ability to influence at a senior level. Preferred qualifications
Senior Sales Manager Requirements:
- BA/BS degree required. Preferably Engineer / MBA
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is a plus.