Microsoft Azure Disaster Recovery As Service
Disruptions are unpredictable and can take a heavy toll on your business. An effective Disaster Recovery Solution is essential to protect everything you have worked so hard to build
Even a relatively minor outage can put your business at a competitive disadvantage. Process continuity is central to customer retention and providing dependable services. Your IT systems are one of the most critical elements for your business to stay operational. Disaster readiness and an effective business continuity plan are essential to ensure that you never lose competitive ground due to unforeseen disruptions.
Work with a preferred backup provider to strengthen your backup and disaster recovery strategy. Through native integration with Azure Blob storage and extending your existing solution through our partners, you can quickly back up and replicate your apps and data to Azure and store them cost-effectively in a storage tier of choice. This enables agile recovery of apps and data into Azure for disaster recovery and dev/test scenarios, without the need to learn new tools for configuration or management.
Start Your Cloud Migration Journey
The F9INFOTECH DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service) is a state of the art, managed Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solution with highly flexible, customizable options for your specific needs. We facilitate the design and deployment of best in class business continuity and disaster recovery services in Dubai, UAE. We ensure your business applications operate with nearly zero data loss, in the event of an outage.
how can a Disaster Recovery Solution help your organization?
- Simplified and unified solutions for onsite and Cloud data protection.
- 9% solution availability with automated failover and failback support.
- Conduct non-disruptive tests for your business continuity plans and copies of production workloads.
- Test application upgrades with live data and perform seamless integrations.
- Integrate with a host of industry standard BCDR solutions.
- Easily replicate workloads running on supported VMs and Windows/Linux physical servers to run regular DR drills, with no disruption caused to production environments.
- Reduce your IT budgets
- Improve the competitiveness of your enterprise by moving from a Capex to Opex model.
- Lower your overheads relating to Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Minimize administrative overheads through the Pay as you go model.
- Improve Data Security
- Access your data reliably & secure it against disruptions.
- Adhere to the highest standards in Compliance.
- 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data.
- Comprehensive encryption that protects your data in-transit and at-rest.
- Be Quick, Agile and Scalable
- A solution that offers quick and hassle-free deployment.
- Highly flexible solution that can be customized in accordance to your specific needs.
- Dependable 24 x partner support. Leave it to the professionals!
- Protect your intellectual property
- Whether on-premise applications running on physical/virtual machines or Cloud based applications running on Azure.
- Achieve a resilient 30 seconds Recovery Time Objective or less,
- with effective DR orchestration that bulletproofs your mission critical data.
- Ensure your Applications work when you need them the most.
- Operate with the assurance that you are resilient to an outage or disaster scenario with our solution; which protects and natively supports the widest range of enterprise applications of any cloud disaster recovery provider. Invest in a Failover solution for your applications and data center, while comprehensive automated recovery plans take effect in a matter of hours.
- Perform tests any time for complete confidence.
- When a disaster hits, the last thing you want is to run into unexpected complications. Test your business continuity plans or run dev- test copies of production workloads in Azure whenever you need to, without impacting your operating environment. Run exhaustive tests of application upgrades with copies of live data, and then seamlessly integrate the new version into your operations.
Backup and disaster recovery you can trust
Join more than 80 percent of organizations using the cloud for a portion of their data protection strategy.1
Restore data and applications with an average 66-percent shorter recovery time compared with on-premises alternatives.1
Achieve up to 47-percent savings compared with on-premises solutions, and 337-percent ROI over 5 years.1