Microsoft Azure Backup As Service
Azure Backup is a cost-effective, secure, one-click backup solution that is scalable based on your backup storage needs. The centralised management interface makes it easy to define backup policies and protect a wide range of enterprise workloads, including Azure Virtual Machines, SQL and SAP databases and Azure file shares.
Managed Azure Data Backup Services
An organization’s systems, data and applications are its most critical assets which have a direct impact on productivity. Backup as a Service (BaaS) involves connecting your organization’s systems to a private, public or hybrid cloud that is fully managed by an external provider. Comprehensive data protection, through an effective Cloud Backup, can bridge the difference between costly disruptions and a resilient enterprise model.
F9INFOTECH , the leading Cloud Services Provider (CSP) , offers a Cloud Backup solution that delivers a simple, quick and cost-effective solution for guaranteed data security and availability. Our Cloud Backup solutions give your business the edge through flexible short and long-term data retention, in Azure or on-premises. Instantly backup any VMs, files and folders you require and never lose track of your assets with dynamic reporting capabilities available in the Azure experience.
Simplify data protection with built-in management at scale
The F9INFOTECH helps you design a customized Backup solution that fits your business needs and budgets!
Why you need a Cloud backup solution:
- On site storage involves considerable costs, is time consuming and adds to your overheads. Cloud storage is an integrated solution that addresses all of these challenges.
- Accidents happen, and human error can never be completely eliminated. Data recovery puts unwanted stress on your time and human resources. Our solution is a simple and painless alternative.
- Data restoration from offsite tapes is time consuming and inhibits efficiency. Cloud backup is a readily available resource with zero infrastructure investment
- Data restoration needs are often limited to specific files. Cloud backup is a precise tool that saves time by addressing specific needs efficiently.
- Ensure the security and availability of the critical data that your executives and business users need.
- Reduce IT budgets
- Move from a CAPEX to an OPEX model resulting in a much lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Pay-as-you-go model which allows you to scale your Backup as and when your business grows!
- Improve Data Security
- FIPS 140-2 certified data encryption to secure your business’s critical information
- Adhere to the highest standards in Compliance.
- Continuous Support
- Reliable 24/7 support provided by experts you can trust!